School Improvement Review Cycle
This table identifies the year schools will be visited either by an AoC Review Team.
Archdiocese of Chicago Improvement Priorities: download pdf
Archdiocese of Chicago Continuous Improvement
School Responsibilities for Academic Year 2019-2020
1. All schools have received their Continuous School Improvement Plans (CSIP) by Friday, July 17, 2020.
2. Review and share data presented in the CSIP with staff and identify possible data sources to support goal development by Friday, September 4, 2020. Please see available resources below to support meeting and collaboration with staff.
3. Create a minimum of three CSIP goals with a defined action plan, supportive checklists, plan to assess and professional development calendar by Friday, September 25, 2020
4. Show evidence in their Part 4b, 4c, 4d, (goal areas) that schools have reflected on the progress of the goals listed in their CSIP by Friday, January 29, 2021
5. Show evidence in their Part 4b, 4c, 4d, (goal areas) that schools have r efelcted on the progress of the goals listed in their CSIP by Tuesday, June 15, 2021